All presentations are accompanied with a display of living butterflies in all stages of life and butterfly plants.
- Changing your yard and garden into a butterfly habitat. How not to simply attract butterflies, but how to produce butterflies in your yard.
- Butterflies and their lessons to Christians Sample of Topics
- Pre-K to high school; lifecycle, predators, plant relationship, and more. Assistance with planning and planting a butterfly garden. Often followed by a butterfly release and addition of caterpillars to the garden.
- Interesting fun facts ... and gross facts ... about butterflies.
- Host and nectar plants; we send a list of plants to the nursery, the nursery indicates which plants they carry in stock, we create a powerpoint presentation (or without powerpoint) that features butterfly host and nectar plants that nursery has in stock. The idea is to not only teach about butterfly gardening but also to bring profit to the nursery.
- Fun butterfly presentation and gift for the birthday person.
- See, touch, watch, interact; learn about butterflies up close. Short presentation for this age group!
- Butterfly gardening or the topic featuring butterflies the club requests
- Buttefly gardening or the topic featuring butterflies the group requests. Often followed by a butterfly release.
Ag Center Expo
- Butterfly habitat replacement through gardening
- Age group specific; from fun butterfly facts to butterfly gardening
- Short presentation about butterflies and thier place in nature followed by a butterfly release and possibly addition of larvae to jumpstart the garden.
Cost: Varies; depends upon the distance from the farm (time traveling - minutes, hours, day) and length of presentation.